About White Hat Gaming
Founded in 2012, White Hat Gaming (WHG) is an online casino technology and services company with offices in Malta, London, Gibraltar, Chicago, and Cape Town. With a global team of over 500 specialists, we provide market-leading content, including Kambi Sportsbook and over 100 leading games providers.
We promote and foster a highly collaborative environment, offering complete flexibility and autonomy to our staff. As we grow rapidly, we continue to maintain a start-up atmosphere where we help each other and take a holistic approach to our day-to-day responsibilities.
- Look after the infrastructure and tools required for all our build processes
- Work with the various development teams to enhance and maintain all our build processes
- Work with all the technical team on better automation to improve what we ship
- Work with senior technical people to decide what's important to focus on
- Advise developers so they continually improve how they tackle creating new things
What you already have:
- You have several years general Linux shell scripting and system administration experience
- You've worked within a DevOps environment to automate all the things while working with teams' incremental delivery processes
- You've put together build tooling for a multiple team organization with varying needs
- You are familiar with build tools for Java/Scala applications (We use SBT & Gradle)
- You understand build dependencies based on Maven/Ivy and integration of private artifact repositories (e.g. Github Package Registry)
- You've previously built Docker images as part of the build process
- Expertise in at least one major CI system. CircleCI and/or Jenkins would be great.
- You've helped set up conventions for building new services within an organization regularly creating new services
Nice to have:
- You've created build processes using Node and/or Angular based build tools
- You've used on-demand cloud servers to run complex build pipelines (we spin up EC2 instances in AWS)
- You've migrated build pipelines from one system to another (we are moving from Jenkins to CircleCI)
- You've worked with Docker images stored within private repositories (we use ECR)
How we approach things:
- Medium sized company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos.
- We focus on getting stuff done, not on process or management hierarchy.
- Working remotely but communicating regularly.
- Open-door policy across all levels and departments.
- Inclusive environment with staff from all around the world.
What we offer:
- A fully remote and flexible working schedule.
- Training on the job.
- Opportunity to progress within the company, not limited to one department or team.
- Hardware allowance to make sure you have all the right tools to get the job done.
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays in your respective country.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
Want to join our Winning Team?
Apply with your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org