About White Hat Gaming
Founded in 2012, White Hat Gaming (WHG) is an online casino technology and services company with offices in Malta, London, Gibraltar, Chicago, and Cape Town. With a global team of over 450 specialists, we provide market-leading content, including Kambi Sportsbook and over 100 leading games providers.
We promote and foster a highly collaborative environment, offering complete flexibility and autonomy to our staff. As we grow rapidly, we continue to maintain a start-up atmosphere where we help each other and take a holistic approach to our day-to-day responsibilities.
We are currently looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our team based in Malta.
As a valued member of the Business Analytics Department, you will work closely with various teams (Casino Managers, Affiliates, VIP, CRM, Marketing and Commercial, DBA, project managers) to assist them building reports, dashboards and perform ad hoc analysis. The role reports to the Analytics Manager.
- Support the execution of data and analytics request from the wider organisation.
- Develop reports using BI tools and languages (e.g. SQL, Power BI, SQL, Python) to help stakeholders track their progress and achievements.
- Conduct on ad hoc reports and analysis to come up with solutions to business problems and to facilitate decision making.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reports, dashboards, and performance metrics that support key business decision.
- Work with various end-users in understanding the business requirements.
- Good knowledge of the online Gaming industry and strong experience of large database querying (SQL) and data reporting
- Experience in building comprehensive dashboards (Power BI or similar), and Reporting tools.
- A positive mental attitude, passion for data analysis and attention to detail
- Independent worker with high drive to achieve results but also good ability to work with diverse team within an international environment.
What you already have:
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role imperatively in the online gaming industry
- Proficiency in querying databases using SQL and in the use of data visualization and BI tools (Power BI preferably)
- Ability to work independently and to produce high quality work requiring minimal oversight or correction.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related discipline like Mathematics, Statistics or Economics.
- Fluency (both spoken and written) in English.
How we approach things:
- Medium sized company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos.
- We focus on getting stuff done, not on process or management hierarchy.
- Working remotely but communicating regularly.
- Open-door policy across all levels and departments.
- Inclusive environment with staff from all around the world.
What we offer:
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Quarterly government bonuses
- 27 days of vacation leave
- 14 public holidays
- Health insurance after successful completion of probation
- Travel insurance after successful completion of probation
- 3 free lunches per week
- Opportunity to progress within the company, not limited to one department or team
- Yearly events
- Gym passes
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
Want to join our Winning Team?
Apply with your CV: email@example.com