About White Hat Gaming
Founded in 2012, White Hat Gaming (WHG) is an online casino technology and services company with offices in Malta, London, Gibraltar, Chicago, and Cape Town. With a global team of over 450 specialists, we provide market-leading content, including Kambi Sportsbook and over 100 leading games providers.
We promote and foster a highly collaborative environment, offering complete flexibility and autonomy to our staff. As we grow rapidly, we continue to maintain a start-up atmosphere where we help each other and take a holistic approach to our day-to-day responsibilities.
This role is primarily focused towards supporting the Change Management Team to ensure that all changes within the business meet the regulatory and compliance requirements and working closely with all areas to achieve this.
Detailed below are the key responsibilities of the Change & Configuration Manager. Along with the main responsibilities there may be times when other duties are required; all reasonable instructions should be followed.
- IT Change Management & IT Configuration Management.
- Ensure the effective capture of all aspects of Change Management in a timely and accurate manner, and that they conform to standards.
- Play a key role in ensuring the Change Management processes are adhered to across the business.
- Engage with necessary stakeholders prior to approving change to progress into the live environment so that all relevant risks are assessed at the appropriate level.
- Assist in identifying and managing regulatory Substantial changes.
- Assist in the resolution of conflicts to ensure that all appropriate changes take place.
- Ensure the effective capture / maintenance of components and their attributes.
- Manage changes that do not have the correct component information supplied and ensure information is input into the internal component system.
- Create and maintain relevant accurate documentation and reporting, in line with our regulatory obligations.
- Support and deputise, for the Head of Change, when appropriate.
What you already have:
- IT Change Management (5+ years).
- iGaming experience.
- Experience of working on regulatory Substantial changes in iGaming.
- Excellent communication skills / personable.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Process oriented.
How we approach things:
- Medium sized company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos.
- We focus on getting stuff done, not on process or management hierarchy.
- Working remotely but communicating regularly.
- Open-door policy across all levels and departments.
- Inclusive environment with staff from all around the world.
What we offer:
- A fully remote and flexible working schedule.
- Training on the job.
- Opportunity to progress within the company, not limited to one department or team.
- Hardware allowance to make sure you have all the right tools to get the job done.
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays in your respective country.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
Want to join our Winning Team?
Apply with your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org