About White Hat Gaming
Founded in 2012, White Hat Gaming (WHG) is an online casino technology and services company with offices in Malta, London, Gibraltar, Chicago, and Cape Town. With a global team of over 450 specialists, we provide market-leading content, including Kambi Sportsbook and over 100 leading games providers.
We promote and foster a highly collaborative environment, offering complete flexibility and autonomy to our staff. As we grow rapidly, we continue to maintain a start-up atmosphere where we help each other and take a holistic approach to our day-to-day responsibilities.
We’re looking for 2 Engineering Managers with Scala and Back-End Development skills to work closely with our 50+ Platform Development team from all around the world.
- Holiday Management
- 1on1s with Developers
- Support for department members
- Organizing training & events
- Performance evaluations
- Pod (team) assignments
- Process improvements
- Team building exercises
- Ensuring Code standards are used (as defined with the senior developers)
- Linting Rules
- Merge request review procedure
- Git project contribution rules
What you already have:
- 5+ years working in software development.
- 2+ years in Scala development.
- 2+ years of experience managing software development teams.
- Technical and non-technical interview experience.
- Experience with providing constructive feedback.
- Ability to collaborate and coordinate with peers.
- Conflict mitigation and resolution skills.
How we approach things:
- Medium sized company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos.
- We focus on getting stuff done, not on process or management hierarchy.
- Working remotely but communicating regularly.
- Open-door policy across all levels and departments.
- Inclusive environment with staff from all around the world.
What we offer:
- A fully remote and flexible working schedule.
- Training on the job.
- Opportunity to progress within the company, not limited to one department or team.
- Hardware allowance to make sure you have all the right tools to get the job done.
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays in your respective country.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
Want to join our Winning Team?
Apply with your CV: email@example.com