About White Hat Gaming
Founded in 2012, White Hat Gaming (WHG) is an online casino technology and services company with offices in Malta, London, Gibraltar, Chicago, and Cape Town. With a global team of over 450 specialists, we provide market-leading content, including Kambi Sportsbook and over 100 leading games providers.
We promote and foster a highly collaborative environment, offering complete flexibility and autonomy to our staff. As we grow rapidly, we continue to maintain a start-up atmosphere where we help each other and take a holistic approach to our day-to-day responsibilities.
WHG are looking for an Information Security Analyst to join our fast-growing company. Excellent communication skills are essential for this position. The role would be best suited for those who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where adaptability and flexibility will be key to their success. Day to day responsibilities include:
- Working with trusted suppliers in completing security vulnerability and penetration tests. Understanding the outcomes of these tests and to work with the development, infrastructure and SRE teams to resolve any outputs.
- Leading on external security audits.
- Monitoring (and setting up new) metrics to identify any security issues.
- Investigate any possible breaches or security incidents.
- Working with the SRE team to identify any weaknesses in the infrastructure and resolving these appropriately.
- Supporting business projects to ensure that Information Security is considered throughout the project.
- Creating and updating technical process and procedures documents.
- Stay current on new and emerging security trends, news,and standards.
- Ad-hoc tasks as required by the CIO / Head of Technical Compliance & Information Security / Head of IT
What we are looking for
- Experience in information security
- Experience in theonline gambling industry is hugely beneficial.
- A thorough understanding of penetration tests and vulnerability assessments
- Knowledge of both Cloud based (AWS) infrastructure and hard tin security requirements is preferred.
How we approach things:
- Medium sized company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos.
- We focus on getting stuff done, not on process or management hierarchy.
- Working remotely but communicating regularly.
- Open-door policy across all levels and departments.
- Inclusive environment with staff from all around the world.
What we offer:
- A fully remote andflexible working schedule.
- Training on the job.
- Opportunity to progress within the company, not limited to one department or team.
- Hardware allowance to make sure you have all the right tools to get the job done.
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays in your respective country.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
Want to join our Winning Team?
Apply with your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org