About White Hat Gaming
Founded in 2012, White Hat Gaming (WHG) is an online casino technology and services company with offices in Malta, London, Gibraltar, Chicago, and Cape Town. With a global team of over 450 specialists, we provide market-leading content, including Kambi Sportsbook and over 100 leading games providers.
We promote and foster a highly collaborative environment, offering complete flexibility and autonomy to our staff. As we grow rapidly, we continue to maintain a start-up atmosphere where we help each other and take a holistic approach to our day-to-day responsibilities.
We are currently looking for an “Insight Analyst” to join our Analytics Department based in Malta.
You will conduct bespoke analysis for various departments, deliver insights to stakeholders, build reports and dashboards to come up with solutions to business problems and to facilitate decision making
The role reports to the Analytics Manager and is based in Malta.
- You will manage various data and analysis requests originating from the wider organisation and support various projects from an Insight/Data perspective (Casino, CRM, Marketing, Commercial, Compliance, Payments)
- You will develop ad hoc reports and dashboards using SQL queries, Python scripts and BI tools (like Power BI) to help stakeholders track their progress and achievements.
- You will conduct on advanced analysis (segmentations, regression, ROI analysis) and build performance metrics to enhance performance and support key business decision
- You will work with various end-users in understanding the business requirements
- Previous experience in Data Analysis, SQL, Python and data reporting (BI tools) in the iGaming sector
- Strong aptitude for analysing data and pattern from many sources, carrying out complex analysis, and delivering insights to stakeholders
- A positive mental attitude, passion for data analysis and attention to detail with high drive to achieve results
- Good team player with a natural ability to work with diverse team within an international environment
What you already have:
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role imperatively in the online gaming industry
- Proficiency in querying databases using SQL and in the use of data visualization and BI tools
- Ability to work independently and to produce high quality work requiring minimal oversight or correction
- BSc or MSc in Mathematics/Statistics, Data science or related discipline
- Fluency (both spoken and written) in English.
How we approach things:
- Medium sized company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos.
- We focus on getting stuff done, not on process or management hierarchy.
- Open-door policy across all levels and departments.
- Inclusive environment with staff from all around the world.
What we offer:
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Quarterly government bonuses
- 27 days of vacation leave
- 14 public holidays
- Health insurance after successful completion of probation
- Travel insurance after successful completion of probation
- 3 free lunches per week
- Opportunity to progress within the company, not limited to one department or team
- Yearly events
- Gym passes
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
Want to join our Winning Team?
Apply with your CV: email@example.com