About White Hat Gaming
Founded in 2012, White Hat Gaming (WHG) is an online casino technology and services company with offices in Malta, London, Gibraltar, Chicago, and Cape Town. With a global team of over 500 specialists, we provide market-leading content, including Kambi Sportsbook and over 100 leading games providers.
We promote and foster a highly collaborative environment, offering complete flexibility and autonomy to our staff. As we grow rapidly, we continue to maintain a start-up atmosphere where we help each other and take a holistic approach to our day-to-day responsibilities.
WHG are looking for an Integration and Gaming Services Specialist to support and work alongside our Head of Integration and Gaming Services. Day to day responsibilities include:
- Acting as a single point of contact with game suppliers from a technical and operational perspective.
- Facilitate communication and interactions between internal/external WHG development teams and development teams over on the supplier side.
- Assist the Gaming Product Manager and the wider business in delivering on the product vision.
- Assist in scrum ceremonies with internal/external WHG development teams in scoping and fletching out of technical detail for epics and stories.
- Drive and assist in various integration/tech projects as set by the Gaming Product Manager and wider.
How we approach things:
- Medium sized company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos.
- We focus on getting stuff done, not on process or management hierarchy.
- Working remotely but communicating regularly.
- Open-door policy across all levels and departments.
- Inclusive environment with staff from all around the world.
What we offer:
- A fully remote and flexible working schedule.
- Training on the job.
- Opportunity to progress within the company, not limited to one department or team.
- Hardware allowance to make sure you have all the right tools to get the job done.
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays in your respective country.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
Want to join our Winning Team?
Apply with your CV: email@example.com