About White Hat Gaming
Founded in 2012, White Hat Gaming (WHG) is an online casino technology and services company with offices in Malta, London, Gibraltar, Chicago, and Cape Town. With a global team of over 450 specialists, we provide market-leading content, including Kambi Sportsbook and over 100 leading games providers.
We promote and foster a highly collaborative environment, offering complete flexibility and autonomy to our staff. As we grow rapidly, we continue to maintain a start-up atmosphere where we help each other and take a holistic approach to our day-to-day responsibilities.
Our market leading iGaming business is continuing to grow, and we are looking to hire a Legal Counsel to add to the Legal, Compliance and Regulatory team.
The ideal candidate will have to be an EU/UK qualified lawyer and have at least 3+ years’ experience as an in-house lawyer or external counsel in a top-tier law firm.
The person for this role can be based in our offices in Malta, Gibraltar, as well as remotely. Occasional availability to travel could be required.
- Lead on the drafting, review and negotiation of commercial contracts including non-disclosure agreements, bespoke contracts with third party providers to complex multi-party and multi-jurisdictional supply and licensing agreements.
- Advising internal business areas and partners on a range of commercial, advertising and marketing, intellectual property, brand, privacy and data protection, e-commerce and IT issues.
- Assisting in the management of the Group's IP portfolio including domains and trademarks.
- Deliver the business with high quality and commercially pragmatic legal advice, particularly in the areas of regulatory affairs, legal risk management, consumers related litigation and commercial contracts.
- Drafting and maintaining internal and customer-facing policies and terms and conditions, promotional terms and privacy policies.
- With the assistance of our compliance team, keeping abreast of all existing gaming regulation and developments in a wide variety of jurisdictions.
- Co-ordinating with external legal counsel, ensuring maximum efficiencies of work performed whilst proactively managing the costs incurred.
- Running occasional internal training to update on legal matters and chair periodical internal meetings to align on strategies.
- Provide internal reports to track ongoing progress of legal and regulatory matters for management.
- Assisting the Chief Legal & Compliance Officer and/or Head of Legal on key projects.
How we approach things:
- Medium sized company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos.
- We focus on getting stuff done, not on process or management hierarchy.
- Working remotely but communicating regularly.
- Open-door policy across all levels and departments.
- Inclusive environment with staff from all around the world.
What we offer:
- A fully remote and flexible working schedule.
- Training on the job.
- Opportunity to progress within the company, not limited to one department or team.
- Hardware allowance to make sure you have all the right tools to get the job done.
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays in your respective country.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
Want to join our Winning Team?
Apply with your CV: email@example.com