About White Hat Gaming
Founded in 2012, White Hat Gaming (WHG) is an online casino technology and services company with offices in Malta, London, Gibraltar, Chicago, and Cape Town. With a global team of over 550 specialists, we provide market-leading content, including Kambi Sportsbook and over 100 leading games providers.
We promote and foster a highly collaborative environment, offering complete flexibility and autonomy to our staff. As we grow rapidly, we continue to maintain a start-up atmosphere where we help each other and take a holistic approach to our day-to-day responsibilities.
WHG have established a brand-new division to delivery it’s casino content into the United States for the first time. White Hat Studios™ is a standalone division which will operate separate to WHG’s player account management (PAM) platform. We’re looking for a Programme Manager to join in this venture to share the vision by connecting the dots across multiple work streams.
- Collaborating with multiple Scrum Masters, Delivery Managers, Project managers and cross-functional teams to scope definition, project planning, resource forecasting and organisation, budgeting, and scheduling timelines.
- Reporting into our management team and other stakeholders on the delivery of various programmes and report creation.
- Managing the implications around the programmes across multiple work streams and products developed within the Agile Framework.
- Identifying and managing risks and opportunities across multiple projects at White Hat Studio™ to ensure their successful outcome.
- Planning the programme governance, quality assurance and supportive tools.
- Working closely with Product Managers, Product Owners, and other teams as necessary to deliver new products and services to the required quality, timeframes, and budgets.
- Ensuring resources and skills are allocated between projects and products within the Agile framework and other non-technical aspects.
- Facilitating communications and collaborations between internal and external stakeholders including third parties.
- Conducting other activities and intervening when gaps are identified.
- Proactively monitoring the progress of various projects and problem solving when needed
What you already have:
- 5+ years of experience in senior project management, ideally as a Programme Manager.
- Excellent leadership and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to bridge between technical and non-technical parties.
- Previous experience managing Agile projects.
- Experience working with cross functional remote teams.
- Good understanding of change, risk, and quality management.
- Experience within iGaming is a bonus.
- Experience managing US based projects is a bonus.
How we approach things:
- Medium sized company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos.
- We focus on getting stuff done, not on process or management hierarchy.
- Working remotely but communicating regularly.
- Open-door policy across all levels and departments.
- Inclusive environment with staff from all around the world.
What we offer:
- A fully remote and flexible working schedule.
- Training on the job.
- Opportunity to progress within the company, not limited to one department or team.
- Hardware allowance to make sure you have all the right tools to get the job done.
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays in your respective country.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
Want to join our Winning Team?
Apply with your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org