About White Hat Gaming
Founded in 2012, White Hat Gaming (WHG) is an online casino technology and services company with offices in Malta, London, Gibraltar, Chicago, and Cape Town. With a global team of over 450 specialists, we provide market-leading content, including Kambi Sportsbook and over 100 leading games providers.
We promote and foster a highly collaborative environment, offering complete flexibility and autonomy to our staff. As we grow rapidly, we continue to maintain a start-up atmosphere where we help each other and take a holistic approach to our day-to-day responsibilities.
The Safer gambling analyst will liaise with customers by email or phone to ensure a responsible gaming experience, whilst continuously improving our safer gambling operations.
The role is based in Malta.
- Analyse risk-scoring alerts to identify potential addictive behaviour, contact players who are at risk by phone or email and provide support according to internal policies and procedures in relation to additional checks and self-exclusion reactivation's.
- Monitor and review follow-up cases on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Escalate complex cases with recommendations to senior management to ensure player protection is safeguarded.
- Adopt a solution-focused approach to assist vulnerable players.
- Recommend changes and/or amendments to Safer gambling operational activities and processes.
- Work closely with the Safer gambling manager to instil a culture of Safer gambling through promoting awareness throughout the company.
What you already have:
- Experience in telephone interactions, ideally at a senior customer service position or in responsible gambling.
- Ability to deal with challenging customer interactions by phone and email.
- You are an empathetic individual with an ability to listen effectively and understand others.
- You have a keen willingness to learn and strive to improve business operations whilst prioritizing player protection.
- A team player with a positive mindset and a flexible approach.
- You are an analytical thinker with excellent attention to detail.
- An interest and understanding of regulation and compliance.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
How we approach things:
- Medium sized company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos.
- We focus on getting stuff done, not on process or management hierarchy.
- Open-door policy across all levels and departments.
- Inclusive environment with staff from all around the world.
What we offer:
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Quarterly government bonuses
- 27 days of vacation leave
- 14 public holidays
- Health insurance after successful completion of probation
- Travel insurance after successful completion of probation
- 3 free lunches per week
- Opportunity to progress within the company, not limited to one department or team
- Yearly events
- Gym passes
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
Want to join our Winning Team?
Apply with your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org