About White Hat Gaming
Founded in 2012, White Hat Gaming (WHG) is an online casino technology and services company with offices in Malta, London, Gibraltar, Chicago, and Cape Town. With a global team of over 500 specialists, we provide market-leading content, including Kambi Sportsbook and over 100 leading games providers.
We promote and foster a highly collaborative environment, offering complete flexibility and autonomy to our staff. As we grow rapidly, we continue to maintain a start-up atmosphere where we help each other and take a holistic approach to our day-to-day responsibilities.
In this role you will be communicating effectively with customers to sell the functionality of White Hat’s PAM product and services. You understand the customers needs and pain points to effectively articulate why and how our technology can add value to their business. You will be working with different departments within White Hat to gather all information needed to pitch all aspects of our product offering, run Back Office demos and Platform presentations. Furthermore you will liaise with all relevant teams to work out high level timelines and go live dates for potential clients.
What you already have:
- 2+ years of experience in project management for a platform business
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to bridge between technical and non-technical parties.
- Previous experience managing Agile projects.
- Experience working with cross functional remote teams.
- Strong communication, reporting and presentation skills.
- Experience within iGaming is a bonus.
- Experience managing US based projects is a bonus
How we approach things:
- Medium sized company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos.
- We focus on getting stuff done, not on process or management hierarchy.
- Working remotely but communicating regularly.
- Open-door policy across all levels and departments.
- Inclusive environment with staff from all around the world.
What we offer:
- A fully remote and flexible working schedule.
- Training on the job.
- Opportunity to progress within the company, not limited to one department or team.
- Hardware allowance to make sure you have all the right tools to get the job done.
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays in your respective country.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
Want to join our Winning Team?
Apply with your CV: email@example.com