About White Hat Gaming
Founded in 2012, White Hat Gaming (WHG) is an online casino technology and services company with offices in Malta, London, Gibraltar, Chicago, and Cape Town. With a global team of over 450 specialists, we provide market-leading content, including Kambi Sportsbook and over 100 leading games providers.
We promote and foster a highly collaborative environment, offering complete flexibility and autonomy to our staff. As we grow rapidly, we continue to maintain a start-up atmosphere where we help each other and take a holistic approach to our day-to-day responsibilities.
White Hat Gaming is looking for a UX Researcher to conduct concept and usability test and gather feedback. You will combine data and research to identify gaps in our user experience.
In this role, you should be an analytical and up-to-date, able to grasp user needs to identify problems.
You must be able to conduct research in the following areas: primary, secondary, quantitative and qualitative, market, and ethnographic.
As UX researcher, you understand consumer motivation and behaviour and work with cross-functional teams such as Product Design, Product Management, and Product Development.
Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
Your day to day:
- Conducting user research and testing
- Collaborating with Designers and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Face-to-Face Interviews
- User Surveys
- Work closely with stakeholders and product management teams to identify research topics
- Collaborating with UX Designers to conduct research and testing
What you already have:
- Experience as a UX research specialist or similar role
- Ability to find out what consumers needs
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in user analytics software (e.g. Google Analytics, Heatmaps … )
- Ability to conduct research in the following areas: primary, secondary, quantitative and qualitative
- Analytical approach and business acumen
- In-depth understanding of UX/UI design
- Excellent presentation skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in I-gaming companies
- Background in UX design
How we approach things:
- Medium sized company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos.
- We focus on getting stuff done, not on process or management hierarchy.
- Working remotely but communicating regularly.
- Open-door policy across all levels and departments.
- Inclusive environment with staff from all around the world.
What we offer:
- A fully remote and flexible working schedule.
- Training on the job.
- Opportunity to progress within the company, not limited to one department or team.
- Hardware allowance to make sure you have all the right tools to get the job done.
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays in your respective country.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
Want to join our Winning Team?
Apply with your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org